A. For incoming grade 7 students, present to the principal the following:
- Form 138 (report card)
- Form 137 (elementary student’s permanent record)
- NSO certificate of live birth (may be a photocopy),
- Certificate of valedictorianship (to avail for scholarship)
B. For incoming grades 8-11 students, get report card from the principal and pay your balances if there are, at the Accounts Office
C. For transferees (incoming grades 8-11), present report card and certificate of good moral character to the principal.
- Accomplish the enrolment form from the registrar’s office.
- Go to the librarian and ask your book rentals.
- Pay your fees to the cashier at the cashier’s office.
- Get your books from the librarian.
- Submit enrolment form to the registrar.
Note: Always keep your OFFICIAL RECEIPT for reference.